Sunday, July 3, 2011

days go by

June said goodbye, July greeted us without a warning. I wasn't ready for July to come and I bet you weren't too. To hell with it, it's already here and let's wish for July to be much better than June. I've been wondering why is my blog flooded with emotional posts. mhmm. So anyway, as just for an early warning, this might be another emo post too.

These past few days have been pretty shitty for me. Days in school are starting to feel longer and longer, and more and more tiring. It's like every day something goes wrong. I don't like my class. At all. It's just that I don't feel like I belong in that class. Everyone's so damn bloody smarter than me, it's hard to compete with them.

So, trial is next month. and like i've only started studying for History, Living skills and Maths. Mom is worrying the hell out of me. So you have no idea how am I coping with this. It's like there's a burden on my shoulders that has the weight of the world. I can't brag about anything nor can I tell you what's bothering me. I'm out
of words about this and I don't think anything can describe how worried I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment