Monday, June 27, 2011

My sadness is not for attention. Don't judge me when you know nothing about my pain.


I've gotten my results and its a disappointment. My marks for 8 subjects dropped drastically. Hari Terbuka is just around the corner which makes me feel even more sad to imagine how my mother would feel once she holds the slip. I studied so hard for my mid term and this is all what I got.


So just some of you might have already know, today is a holiday for my school. My holiday was wasted. I hadn't done anything productive to be frank. All I did was just wasting time, going online and studying. So, I have school tomorrow and I hope its keeping me busy ! :)

Oh well, i'm studying right now but the temptation to just turn around and go online, i just can't help it. :s

So anyway, hello new followers ! I love you guys. I promise I'll keep this blog posted k ? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment