Monday, June 13, 2011

it all happened in one year




2010.

That was the year I met true friends. The year I slack off in my studies but still feeling proud of myself. The year where I have a lot of things to be smiling about. The year I spent most of the time with my ''baby''. The year I get so passionate about history and science. The year I never stop asking for forgiveness from Allah SWT. The year I finally let the past to be in the past. The year I learnt to accept the people around me. The year of winning. The year I tried new things without having regrets. The year where no words can describe how happy I was at the moment. The year I never stop loving my life. The year where we were all happy together. The year where being a geek is a beautiful act. The year that I never take anything for granted. The year where everything falls together. And it all happened in 2010. fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment