Monday, June 13, 2011

You've always been supportive




When you had work overseas when I was a kid, I'd cry every day, wanting to see you. Through everything, you hold my hand, telling me what to do, saying things would be okay. Always.No matter how much shit I do, you still there guiding me, showing me the way when I can't see.

You inspire me in many ways. You make me think this far. I'm scared of the fact, when I lose you I have no spirit left to continue my life. You are always there for me, to listen to my problems, I always share everything with you. You raised me up very well.

Just by saying ''I love you, Daddy'' is not enough to pay all your good deeds that you have done for me. You will be remembered, for you are the best father I could ever wish for.

Happy Father's Day, daddy

p/s : I never know what to get for you on Father's Day. I normally just get you a tie/wallet but you have like a billion of them o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment