Sunday, June 19, 2011

Right now, life is completely unfair to me

It's been three days now since I start thinking of moving school. If u were in my shoe, maybe u could understand me. PMR is just 3 months to go and I spend most of my time thinking bout this. Ugh I just don't know why. Everyone seems to annoy me. School life didn't move to the way I expected it to be.My mid term results as expected, disappoint me, making it harder for me to excel in studies.

Ughhhh but I think i look so far in the future, but never seem to want to know what's happening tomorrow. Or at least enjoy every minute i have in school...I guess.
It might be dull now, but i guess, when you're all grown up, only memories are left to remember. No more tomorrow's to create new memories of school. With friends.

But somehow, I love the fact that I have amazing friends that anyone could ever ask for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment