Sunday, June 19, 2011

4 days 3 nights



So, the other day before i went to the airport, i was still chilled in front of the laptop, till i heard my mom screaming and ready while my clothes weren't even in the luggage yet. Yeah, i panicked. But luckily, I didn't forget to bring anything.

Woke up around 5am and went to the Airport. Went to Yangon with my mom and mom's friends. Met up with my mom's friend at check in counter and checked in. The flight was smooth, alhamdullilah. 3 hours later, arrived Yangon. I rushed out cause I didnt want to wait in line for custom checking. (I left my mom behind lol) Waited for bags, and left.

In Yangon, we hired a tour guide, Mr Tin, a nice guy who helped us arranged our travel plan, accommodation, flight ticket and gave us a half day tour around Yangon.

Next day, After breakfast, went shopping with mom at the Aungsan Market(
a sprawling 75 years old shopping complex noted for its variety of handicrafts and other souvenir items.) Anyway, It was strange when there were boys and girls less than 10 years old followed us asking for money instead of going to school. :3

At night, walked along the streets of Chinatown with many stalls and hawekers' stands. Mom bought 10 kain sarong (Lol, borong kain sarung).


There were monks everywhere......... o_O






Then balik Malaysia..yeay

No comments:

Post a Comment