Thursday, August 11, 2011

I always feel depressed and lonely and keep it to myself,I don't cry in front of people but when im alone i cry all the time, No, I'm not seeking for attention. It's just that, when I cry it feels like I'm letting all the burden away from my shoulder. When I feel depressed, I begin to think more negatively. I give up hope, I give up on life.

I just don't feel like doing anything, I just don't feel like talking to anyone at all, especially my parents. I have no idea why am I even like that. I don't feel like facing the world. I just want to hide myself away under my pillow and cry. I just wish to be all alone .
It's tough when my parents seem like they couldn't care less about me and what as how you are. I know, I'm not that smart. I used to be smart when I was in primary school. Well, not so smart. But still.

When I told my mom my results, she was like ''oh, you got to work harder''. She didn't say ''well, i'm proud of no matter what.'' no, nothing. I feel so down. I'm such a loser. I'm the stupidest in class. Why ? It's not that I didn't study. Ugh

I swear i'm dying inside. I need a shoulder to cry on , someone to wipe my tears , someone to comfort me. I need all of those. I can't take anymore pressure , i'm so stressed out I think i'm going out of my mind. I'm smart I don't want to share my issues with anybody so what do I do? I cry for all the wrong reasons , like for example I got with people so fucking badly i'm embarrassed to be from that damn school. And so I cried but actually I had a few things on my mind as well which was making me upset too. This psycho is trying to influence me to smoke cause apparently it 'reliefs' stress , but no way i'm sucking that shit

No comments:

Post a Comment