Tuesday, July 19, 2011

someday..

Been a while since I last update my blog, which is last week if I’m not mistaken.

So here I am. Trying to bring up a new issue. About something. Sometimes I always get the pressure of being in the first class of my batch. Cause I’m not that smart and its really hard to compete with this intelligent people. Well, I'm telling you the truth. In 3 Bestari, we love to compare our results, even viesuieda said so. Seriously. I always get 80+ je for my sejarah. I know, I should be thankful. But it's not a strong A. I need strong A's to prove my classmates that I belong in that class. Sometimes I feel like crying why cant I do this and that while my classmates can. But actually, I'm pretty lucky to be with them. At least I got to learn how to be smarter like them. hihi :P

Well, I just realised that I'm losing friends, slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment