Friday, August 26, 2011

I will no go online unless I absolutely have to. I know, it's really late for me to have finally realised that I no longer have much time left. I have been fooling around, slacking and not bothering about my studies for way too long. I didn't care about my Mid Terms. I didn't care about any exam I've sat for for the past few years. But this isn't a joke, this isn't just another school exam. This is a real, big exam for me.

One that will determine my future. And I must not waste any more time mucking about when I really should be studying. I don't want to settle for a pass. I want great marks. I want to pass with flying colours. I want to get into a good SBP or MRSM and study overseas. I do not want to be a failure in life. I do not want to settle for less. I am tired of settling for less just cause I keep telling myself that I am not good enough. If I don't try, I will never know.

And so now, I will take the initiate to do my best. To study hard. To achieve those A's. To make my parents proud of me. And, to make myself proud. I want to prove to my CLASSMATES that me, can get those A's. I don't want people to look down on me. I don't want my teachers to lose their faith on me. I just don't want all those to happen to me. No.

So for the next few weeks, I will study my ass off. If a lot of things happen and I miss out on them just because I didn't go on Facebook or Twitter or whatever, I don't care. Sacrifices will have to be made. My education is of number one importance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment