Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh hi hello,

Have you guys heard the news that the Government is going to change the form 4 syllabus to BM. Yes I'm Malay but I strictly don't agree to learn Maths and science in BM. Well It's not that I don't support it. Yup, the kids in rural areas can't speak English. I'm not saying that KL people can speak english fluently, no offence but I see 80% of my schoolmates can't speak English very well either. Isn't learning in English is like..the best way to improve our english ? Really.

Anyone that goes to government school will able to understand BM, as much as everyone likes it but pretending like they don't. It's pointless anyway to change the langguage. I just think it's not that great to change over the Form 4 syllabus next year. Even if they insist to change, at last change the syllabus for the kids in standard 1 and form 1 next year. Well because they can at least grasp the basics in Malay. It is very inconvinient for us to learn everything back in BM.

Even if we don't agree this case, they are not going to change it back in english anyway. So don't be over dramatic.It's not the end of the world. They are just going to change the syllabus. Some people just take this matter too seriously. They are stick to it. They ARE NOT going to change it back in English. So.. yeah let's face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment