Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much and you can finally say ''i'm used to it''

Sorry for the long hiatus. The last time I posted a post was like 5 years ago.. 
Anyways,  I guess I just decided to start writing again, just my random thoughts I feel I can't share with people and it's good for the soul though. I had an emotional breakdown last month and no doubt it emotionally fucked me up. That was the worst one in a long time. Not to mention why it happened, though. It just happened. didn’t see the shits coming, I was in a shock for quite sometime. I was thinking things like ”Everything was fine a few days ago, how can this happen to me.” The good news is shock will not last for long. The bad news is shock is probably the easiest of emotions you will have to go throughSadness. This is the phase where I just felt sad throughout the day. I got up in the morning, dragged my feet to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and my pathetic face thinking, “Will I ever be happy again?” I can feel that something is not right like I've been taking things too seriously. Like I don't matter to anyone. I hope it just me who feel this way, just me. . I know I've drifted apart from so many people who have always been there for me. Not a nice feeling. 


I admit, I have a small circle of friends but only God knows how grateful I am to have them in my life few friendships that I do have are worth keeping a hold of. How they would make time for me when I'm sad I love my friends. I’m thankful, I’m thankful that I have these people in my life now. Who whould I be today if it weren’t them. New life, new drama. One by one each of us will get married, hopefully. Settle down and start a family. Who knows, in 10 years time it would be one of our weddings ? I don’t know what to expect. I’ve slacked a lot this year. I really need to buck up. Especially since I don’t have a plan on what I’m doing with my life. This has gotta change, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment